Surface Design Show 5-7 February 2019
Over 150 exhibitors will be showcasing the latest surface materials and trends from 5-7 February 2019 at the Business Design CentreLondon for the acclaimed Surface Design Show.
2½-days of education, entertainment and engagement
If you are an architect,designer, buyer, specifier or decision maker then Surface Design Show is a must-attend event to source products, meet suppliers, network, learn from industry professionals, gain new insights and connect with innovative and exciting materials.
2019’s highlights include…
- Over 150 exhibiting companies from10 different countries
- Our Light School section offers the very best in architectural lighting innovations and inspiration
- The Stone Gallery and its Stone Hub is an industry leading event for specifying natural stone
- 39presentations on 3 different stages with some 52 speakers covering an exceptional range of topics
- Curated by trend consultant Sally Angharad and trend and colour forecaster ColourHive, Surface Spotlight Live is our own ‘library’ of innovative and inspiring materials for you to touch and feel
- New toSurface Design Show will be our NewTalent area. 16 of the brightest new talents around will be coming to London to show off their designs
- Best online clarinex
- How much does generic myambutol cost
- Stromectol online canada
- Buy generic zestril online
- Order augmentin online
- How do you get pravachol
- Best online yasmin
- Can you buy abilify without a prescription
- Zestril pills online
…And don’t miss
On Tuesday 5 February our Opening Night Live Debate hosted by RIBA and New London Architecture (NLA) – open to everyone.
On Wednesday 6 February our Pecha Kucha Evening hosted by Chris Dyson of Chris Dyson Architects with a team of leading architects and designers to entertain you.
On Thursday 7 February over a scrumptious breakfast,the 2019 Surface Design Awards winners will be announced in a ceremony chaired by design correspondent Aidan Walker. 48 finalists from eight countries will be there competing to be the best of the best.
Register for the event at www.surfacedesignshow.com