Hilton Hotels & Resorts debuts in Bali
Hilton Hotels & Resorts has announced the opening of Hilton Bali Resort, which joins 130 distinguished resort properties across the Hilton portfolio located in some of the world’s most sought-after destinations. Designed for travellers seeking relaxation and rejuvenation, Hilton Bali Resort brings breath-taking views, extensive recreation facilities and magnificent event space to the Nusa Dua beach enclave on Bali’s southern peninsula.
“Hilton Bali Resort is a significant addition to our flagship brand portfolio, bringing Hilton Hotels & Resorts’ renowned hospitality to one of the world’s premier island destinations,” said Sean Wooden, vice president, brand management, Asia Pacific, Hilton. “Hilton continues to deliver world-class service and product innovations that meet the changing needs of discerning travellers and Hilton Bali Resort is well positioned to deliver exceptional experiences to every guest, every time.”
Hilton Bali Resort is situated atop a 40-meter cliff in the prestigious Nusa Dua area of Bali’s southern peninsula. While offering direct access to one of the most picturesque beaches on the island, Hilton Bali Resort is also within 1.3 kilometres of the 18-hole Bali National Golf Course and various water sports centres, and 3.7 kilometres from the Bali Nusa Dua Convention Center. Ngurah Rai International Airport and the Kuta shopping district are also approximately 15 km from the hotel via the Mandara toll road.
Hilton Bali Resort is set within a lush 28-acre compound. Each of its 389 guest rooms and suites combine modern amenities with local Balinese charm and feature private balconies and terraces overlooking the Indian Ocean or hotel gardens. Guests may also choose to stay in one of 19 exclusive villas that feature a private plunge pool, gazebo, separate living area, round-the-clock butler service and access to the private Nusa Dua Villa Lounge, or an Executive Room, which has access to the Executive Lounge. Hilton Bali Resort’s extensive recreational facilities boast four interconnecting swimming pools including an adult-only pool, a sand lagoon, a 30-meter waterslide and a Jungle Kid’s Club with indoor and outdoor playgrounds, and a 360-degree observation deck. In addition, guests may enjoy a sun deck, sauna, hot tub and gym, as well as a Mandara Spa, three indoor tennis courts and a retail outlet.
“Hilton Bali Resort is a testament to the confidence we have in this stunning resort destination and our deep commitment to serving the burgeoning market of Indonesia. This opening marks our fifth property in Indonesia and third in Bali alongside Conrad Bali and Hilton Garden Inn Bali – Ngurah Rai Airport,” said William Costley, vice president, operations, South East Asia & India, Hilton. “The location makes the hotel a great base for travellers visiting Bali, and positions us well to capture opportunities from Bali’s rising inbound and domestic tourism.”
The hotel also offers 8,470 square meters of versatile indoor and outdoor event space, perfect for meetings, conferences, banquets and weddings. Hilton Bali Resort’s two conference centres each feature a flexible, pillar-less ballroom that can accommodate up to 1,500 guests, as well as nine break-out rooms and multiple pre-function areas with glass walls affording spectacular sea views. Hilton Bali Resort also has seven outdoor venues including an amphitheatre and two cliff-top wedding chapels for intimate ceremonies and the renewal of vows.
Hilton Bali Resort offers six exciting and innovative dining concepts:
- Shiki Japanese Restaurantoverlooks the Indian Ocean and features a teppanyaki counter, nabemono (hot pot) table, sushi and sashimi bar and five private dining rooms to serve up authentic Japanese cuisine for lunch and dinner.
- Shore Restaurant & Bar, a three-story seafood specialty restaurant designed to resemble a ship on stilts, is located right on the beach and offers a delightful array of international dishes that guests can savour alongside the unobstructed sea view. Guests can dine al fresco on the first level, with a beach bar and sunken pool bar, while the second and third level provide indoor and rooftop dining options, respectively.
- La Terrazzawhips up home-style Italian cuisine and globally-inspired dishes in an open air terrace.
- Paon Bali Restaurant & Barentices with an open kitchen concept and offers authentic Balinese cuisine, including the renowned babi guling (suckling pig), and specialty drinks at the bar.
- Brasserie des Célébritésopens daily serving a buffet breakfast featuring a wide selection of Asian and continental offerings, as well as a Balinese corner to enrich guests’ breakfast experience.
- The Delicatessenserves all day breakfast with a fresh selection of freshly-baked light meals and delicacies to take away.
- Zestril pills online
- Buy generic zestril online
- How much does generic myambutol cost
- How do you get pravachol
- Order augmentin online
Hilton Bali Resort participates in Hilton HHonors®, the only hotel loyalty program that allows members to earn Points & Miles® on the same stay, with No Blackout Dates on reward stays. To mark the hotel’s opening, Hilton HHonors members who stay a minimum of three nights at Hilton Bali Resort by May 31, 2017 will earn 5,000 Bonus Points, along with instant benefits, including an exclusive member discount that cannot be found anywhere else, free standard Wi-Fi and digital check-in when they book directly through preferred Hilton channels.