Master Innholders announce 2017 Aspiring Leaders Diploma graduates
Seventeen junior managers and supervisors have celebrated their successful completion of the 12-month Master Innholders Aspiring Leaders Diploma.
The diploma, which is linked to the Institute of Leadership and Management Level 3 Award and endorsed by the Institute of Hospitality, is led by Dr Hilary Cooke and is delivered in eight two-day sessions. Graduates complete the comprehensive course with extensive training in topics such as business management, marketing and sales, finance, and professional development. Additionally, they become Associate members of the Institute of Hospitality.
The final session took place at The Atlantic Hotel in Jersey, providing the perfect opportunity for the graduates to celebrate their success with Chairman of the Master Innholders Stuart Bowery FIH MI, the Executive Secretary of Master Innholders Philippe Rossiter FIH MI, General Manager of The Atlantic Hotel Patrick Burke FIH MI and Dr Hilary Cooke FIH.
Addressing this year’s proud graduates, Chairman Stuart Bowery FIH MI said: “Having had the occasion to join the cohort during their programme and at the graduation, it is pleasing to see such talent grow to promising leaders for our industry.”
2017 Master Innholders Aspiring Leaders Diploma graduates:
- Adam Ainsworth, Assistant Manager, Donnington Valley Hotel
- Christopher Bancroft, Front Office Duty Manager, Lucknam Park Hotel & Spa
- Judy Bonizzi, Guest Services Manager, Hyatt Regency – The Churchill
- Darren Cartwright, Front of House Manager, Great Fosters
- Stephanie Davis, Operations Manager, Limewood Hotel
- James Fleming, Guest Relations Manager, The Beaumont
- Alex Golding, Assistant Restaurant Manager, Rudding Park Hotel
- Kia Hellens, Reception Manager, The Georgian House Hotel
- Adam Hersey, Conferences & Events Operations Manager, Doubletree by Hilton, Milton Keynes
- Koula Michaelides, F&B Coordinator, The Ritz London
- Sigthor Oskarsson, Front Office Manager, London Hilton, Park Lane
- Peter Redden, F&B Manager, Pennyhill Park Hotel & Spa
- Lina Slekyte, People Development Manager, Principal Manchester
- Christopher Strøm, Chief Steward, Grosvenor House
- Sarah Tregoning, Director of Events, The Ritz London
- Karen Weisheit, Restaurant Manager, Cliveden House Hotel
- Riad Ziadi, Head Chef, Brown’s Hotel
- Buy generic zestril online
- How much does generic myambutol cost
- How do you get pravachol
- Order augmentin online
The Master Innholders provides development for the next generation of hoteliers through the sought-after Aspiring Leaders Diploma and Master Innholder Scholarships. Applications for the 2018 scholarships will open in May 2017.