Pan Pacific Hotels Group announces Anne Golden as Vice President of Operations for UK & North America
Pan Pacific Hotels Group is pleased to announce the appointment of Anne Golden as Vice President of Operations for UK & North America. In 2019, Anne was appointed General Manager at Pan Pacific London to oversee the launch and operation of Pan Pacific Hotels Group’s first hotel in the UK, marking the group’s inaugural expansion into Europe.
A year to the day after the after the London opening and in recognition of her outstanding achievements at the property, including achieving Forbes Five Star within the first few months of opening, Anne will be taking on the role of Vice President of Operations for UK & North America in addition to continuing as General Manager of Pan Pacific London.
Anne has more than 25 years of experience in the hospitality industry. Previously with Morgans Hotel Group, a boutique lifestyle brand originally created by Ian Schrager, as Regional Vice President for London, Anne oversaw the iconic St Martins Lane, Sanderson and Mondrian London at Sea Containers properties. In 2014, she successfully opened Mondrian London (now Sea Containers), the first lifestyle hotel for the South Bank and home to the multi award-winning Dandelyan bar. During her tenure at Mondrian London, Anne was involved in corporate social responsibility and local and economic issues, becoming the inaugural Chairman of the South Bank Business Improvement District. She started her career in London with Forte Hotels and has held positions in operations, sales and revenue.
Anne commented: “I am delighted to be taking on this wider role as part of the Pan Pacific Hotels Group family. I have loved my time with the brand, and it is an honour to work with the passionate and professional teams both here in London and Singapore, and now North America.
The next few years will be very exciting as we bring our Singaporean Hospitality into new territories and markets and see what our brand will achieve.”
About Pan Pacific London
Pan Pacific London marks Pan Pacific Hotels Group’s first footprint in Europe. A new statement of luxury designed by Yabu Pushelberg, the hotel is located at One Bishopsgate Plaza, a 2-minute walk from Liverpool Street Station, and combines sincere Singaporean hospitality with contemporary London design.
The hotel features:
- 237 guest rooms including 42 suites and a signature Pan Pacific Suite
- Straits Kitchen restaurant showcasing the melting pot of Southeast Asian cuisine, alongside Straits Bar offering Asian cocktails and an extensive champagne listing
- SHIOK!, our innovative Singapore influenced grab and go patisserie spearheaded by the hotel’s acclaimed Executive Pastry Chef, Cherish Finden
- The Orchid Lounge, an elegant drawing room with outside terrace and home to Cherish Finden’s curated Afternoon Tea collection
- Ginger Lily bar featuring an extensive rum cocktail list and outside terrace
- Silverleaf, a destination cocktail bar in Devonshire House, designed by Tom Dixon
- Two luxurious private dining rooms, Newton and Katong, seating 12 and 14 guests respectively
- Dedicated Wellbeing Floor, including 18.5 metre infinity pool, treatment rooms, relaxation pods, 24hr high performance gym, wellbeing studio, saunas, steam rooms, and lounge with nutritional menu created by an in-house nutritionist
- Landscaped public plaza
- 10 meeting venues including the Pacific Ballroom, the most technologically advanced ballroom in the City of London accommodating up to 400 dinner guests
About Pan Pacific Hotels Group
Pan Pacific Hotels Group is a global hospitality company that owns and/or manages more than 50 hotels, resorts and serviced suites across three brands – “Pan Pacific”, PARKROYAL COLLECTION, and PARKROYAL – encompassing 30 cities across Asia Pacific, North America and Europe. Headquartered in Singapore, it is a member of Singapore-listed UOL Group Limited.
Pan Pacific Hotels and Resorts delivers sincere and graceful service to every guest with a passion for excellence.
PARKROYAL COLLECTION Hotels and Resorts is driven by our passion for life and sustainability.
PARKROYAL Hotels and Resorts is distinguished by its passion for people and places, immersing every guest into local and authentic cultures.