VASCO’s Carré Radiator – Adds a Creative Curve
Vasco’s innovative, curved Carré is a versatile steel radiator with straight, square tubes and rhythmical interplay of lines – an icon in the world of designer radiators. Whatever position or colour, this radiator makes a stylish statement in any room. Available as a half or quarter-round, the curved Carré provides versatility for awkward spaces and is available in over 55 contemporary shades, making it the perfect way to brighten up uninspiring corners.
Vasco developed an entirely new type of tube especially for the Carré radiator, which has optimal heat transmission and a minimal gap. The Carré curve creates a dramatic design statement, whilst when featured as a flat radiator, the look creates a feeling of tranquillity which is further enhanced by the concealed and beautifully integrated collector.
The Carré is a much-lauded designer radiator, its key features include;
- Rhythmic design incorporating unique square piping with minimum spacing in between
- Extra heat emission with pipes at the back
- Energy-saving and optimal heat emission, which is evenly distributed for maximum comfort
- Comes up to temperature quickly and suitable for low temperature systems
- Practical and easy to assemble thanks to the intelligent central connection
- Available in various contemporary colours
The Carré half-round and quarter-round is also available with an optional towel rail and robe hook, making it the perfect choice for bathrooms, en-suites and cloakrooms.
Both the Carré half and quarter-round are ingeniously shaped to fit ergonomically into their surroundings with long, square tubes. Both the quarter round and half round come in 2 different widths and 4 different heights from 1400mm to 2200mm high these distinctive steel radiators are high in heat output and have a ten year guarantee.